VIP Full Monty Membership includes the following for 1 year after your membership is activated.
- Get All GoNaked Magazines as they are released.
- Access to download all previous issues of GoNaked from the very first issue.
- Access to all GoNaked magazines and books, videos, and special products. You get EVERY digital product at no additional cost!
- VIP Discounts - We are working with retailers, campgrounds, hotels, and assorted services to offer you discounts. ONLY VIP members will receive discounts at these retailers
- Your membership is good for one calendar year from your activation date.
- Memberships can not be canceled for refund nor can they be transferred.
- Your membership will auto-renew unless you email and request it not be renewed.
After your membership has been activated you will have access the entire GoNaked Magazine website. All magazines will ring up at $0.
Other GoNaked branded items such as specialty books, videos, etc, will also ring up at $0. Non-GoNaked products will have a cost associated to them.
Enjoy a full year of digital products for one low cost.
77 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
We enjoy the magazine and like to support positive attitudes toward nudity. :-) My husband and I are nudists.
This is a fantastic buy. It includes all issues of Gonaked magazine plus lots of other perks! It includes early access to the magazine and other benefits. I am very satisfied.
What a great electronic magazine. All the extra stuff is an added bonus. Look forward to the next issue and anything else Nick sends out. Thanks!
Great value for the money. Glad I joined.
GoNaked is a great magazine and full of many interesting things. I want full access and always buy the VIP membership. Nick is the greatest and will help out if there is a problem and is always open to suggestions. If you want nothing more than to check out the naked men, the magazine is worth the price.
love the whole experience. can't wait for the next months edition to be released and always looking forward to the emails
Great organisation! People are friendly (thank you Nick) the News letters are always interesting